February 14, 2009

Slight change of pace


Ok, I'm kinda having issues with my scanner. The usual repair techniques aren't helping. ( y'know...shaking it, banging on it, etc ) so until that's fixed, no new sketches. 

Some may think its a good thing but I ain't listening to that. So, I decided to upload something I did for my job. It's for a wall we had for the new Rolling Stone magazine t-shirts.

I basically used an 8 foot piece of gator board, a white pencil to draw the design then glitter glue to "ink" over the linework. After that was set, I cut out the Rolling Stone logo with a jig-saw and attached a guitar using wire and hot glue.

And voila!!

2 comments:

Keith Conroy said...

Look at you getting all crafty!
Very cool....but get your scanner working you have a lot of sketches to post!

George said...

I have skillz I never knew I had! Who knew?

But yeah, got some sketches and some stuff I did at the Dr Sketchy's.

Soon!