March 23, 2008

Aaaaaaand, I'm back!



Well, sorta. Work has been crazy busy but lottsa fun but that made it difficult for me to doodle. So I crammed in sketching sessions whenever I took the train into the city.

So here's the start of my "Train Sketch" series. Let it be known that no trains are actually sketched. Eventually, all these pieces will be collected in a sketchbook entitled the "Train Sketches" and will be coming eventually (or never) to a store near you.

So enjoy and make snide comments!

5 comments:

Keith Conroy said...

You...you...drew and posted something...I think my eyes are bleeding.

George said...

Usually my art causes a physical reaction below the waist.

You should visit a licensed medical practitioner to see what's causing that issue with your eyes.

Joseph Lee said...

Great drawings!

Adrian Marquez Barrios said...

Finally! - Too much WOW! draw more more more!

Looking Good man! Looking goodhhhhhhhh...

George said...

Thanks for the compliments!

AB, I cancelled my account awhile ago. So now more paper is going to suffer!